In consideration of each use of this Website, NOMAC may ask you to provide your contact information, including your name and email address or other private information. Such private information is necessary for your identification and reference when you use this Website. We shall not disclose such private information to third parties without your consent. NOMAC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on NOMAC or this site
- Protect and defend the rights or property of NOMAC and its group of Websites, and
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of NOMAC, its Websites, or the public.
NOMAC may collect IP Addresses so as to manage this Website and to investigate how this Website is being used. We may not collate registered IP Addresses with private information except for acquiring identification from IP Addresses. This is used to protect this Website, NOMAC rights or the rights of other users, or to enforce these Terms of Service.
Energy Management Policy
NOMAC is committed to provide for the assured long-term Energy Management of the Desalination and Power plants in order to achieve maximum availability, safety, reliability, efficiency of operations, and create incremental business value. NOMAC management shall implement an Energy Management System (EnMS) that meets the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 incorporating the following elements:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable energy usage and efficiency regulations and other legal requirements;
- Promoting purchase of energy efficient products and services;
- Utilizing a system of performance indicators to optimize energy within a frame of corporate objectives to drive establishment of goals, work plans and energy performance indicators over the business life cycle;
- Implementing assured energy management procedures embracing best asset management standards and practices to create the conditions necessary for the sustainable energy management of the desalination and Power plants;
- Establishing procedures to capture, monitor and report energy management analytics and costs of operations, to ensure optimal decisions are made;
- Implementing a reliability centered, systematic, risk-based approach to identify the appropriate Energy Management activities to be performed to ensure the correct implementation of the EnMS for the effective energy management at all NOMAC sites;
- Ensuring contractually compliant operations and maintenance are performed with respect to ongoing energy management activities;
- Ensuring that the necessary information and resources are available to achieve objectives and energy targets;
- Ensuring that all consultants or other specialist staff in their direct control: (i) comply with the same assurance and standards as NOMAC personnel; and, (ii) support the development of detailed specifications for performance tests;
- Implementation of a calibration and test program to ensure that all field instrumentation remains within the calibration tolerances as per its design and can fulfill the requirements of the performance monitoring cycle;
- Developing employees’ competence in respect of energy management matters to assure capability to perform assigned energy management responsibilities; and
- Ensuring that all energy management work is subjected to quality inspections and conceived to allow for full audit.
Management will conduct periodic review of the EnMS policy and ensure continual improvement of energy performance and EnMS and shall further communicate this policy to all interested parties.